Tuesday, November 18, 2008
An Escape!
Well I spent this morning out of the house to look for ties for Jacob... I didn't get home till two. By the way- no luck- I just looked at the clock and it is 4:45! Crazy time flies when your on the computer.... I better go clean my house it is quite the sight to see... Let me paint a picture for you "Leftover breakfast dishes still on the table, a sink full of plates, mixing bowls, leftover containers, plates, bowls, etc, a kitchen floor sprinkled with Brooklynn's dinner, lunch, and breakfast that she puts on the floor cause she gets a reaction!, Plus 1/2 a drawer of knick knack cooking utinsels all over the floor,plus Jacobs cars, trucks, and balls, a diaper bag overflowing on the sticky kitchen table, papers everywhere and anywhere, need i say more........ Well I'm sure you'd like to hear more, but time is of the essence?sp?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hailey, you should come see our house. It will make you feel better.
Post a Comment