All i need to do is go buy white shirts for the girls and we're set! I decided last night that i wanted to make dresses for the girls, so I looked through my material and this is what i came up with.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Easter Dresses
Easter Dresses/ Skirts...



All i need to do is go buy white shirts for the girls and we're set! I decided last night that i wanted to make dresses for the girls, so I looked through my material and this is what i came up with.
All i need to do is go buy white shirts for the girls and we're set! I decided last night that i wanted to make dresses for the girls, so I looked through my material and this is what i came up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO gorgeous! I want to see pictures when they're on the girls too! We miss you so much!
darling!
Post a Comment